2009/01/19

Getting ready for Nicaragua, I have thought about how we as a church can have a greater impact. I think it's fitting that we are going through a message series on "TEAMWORK" as we get ready for this missions trip. So many times we fail to realize that we are on this team, working as a body...striving to proclaim the name of Jesus. Each one us has been given talents, strengths, and abilities....yes even YOU! Most people would assume that only the ones physically going are playing a role on this trip to Nicaragua. I beg to differ, this just makes up one part of this team. I am so grateful for those that gave, those that continue to pray...we are all playing a part. So as Pastor Joel continues to guide us through this series on "TEAMWORK", I encourage us all to find a position and engage for something truly incredible!

0 comments: